Captive Panel Screws
RAF Captive Panel Screws
- Six styles of captive panel screws and seven swaged retainer types.
- Brass, steel, stainless steel.
- More than 40 metallic finishes.
- Threads from 2-56 to 3/8-16.
- Lengths from 21/32 to 2 inches.
- Head diameters from 5/16 to 3/4 inch.
Invaluable for equipment panels where mounting hardware is subject to loss, these captive screws and retainers assure easy and secure assembly. In addition to standard models, users choose variations such as slotted, unslotted, or hex heads, washers for oval head styles, plus retainer spring and washer sets.