Rack Mount Accessories
- Prevents sagging and tangling of cable when the chassis is moved.
- May be installed separately or as part of an Accuride chassis suspension system.
- Allows a minimum of 1" [25.4 mm] behind chassis when fully closed.
- Brackets simplify the installation of Accuride slides in electronic enclosures.
- Brackets fit over slides and mount to vertical rail.
- Use Rack Mounting Accessories Selection Guide located on Accuride's web site to choose compatible brackets.
- For each pair of slides order:
4 brackets (usually 2 front brackets and 2 rear brackets)
4 bracket-to-slide mounting kits
4 bar nuts
- Short brackets are usually used at the front of the chassis and long brackets are used at the rear for increased adjustability.
- Bar nuts simplify the installation and adjustment of Accuride slides in electronic enclosures
- It is easier to install bar nuts than individual nuts when access to the slide mounting bracket is limited
- Order 4 bar nuts per pair of slides